SPONSOR OPPORTUNITIES & BENEFITS
Sponsorships range from $150 to $5,000.
TITLE SPONSOR to ART PATRON / DONOR
Detailed and Overview sponsorship packets are available. A member of the Downtown Clermont Art Festival committee will be pleased to personally review the many opportunities, benefits and participation levels with you.
CUSTOM PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE
Exposure Deliverables for Sponsors of 10th Annual Downtown Clermont Art Festival: Champions for the the Arts, 2016
(Sponsor supplies high resolution finished ads for use in Show Tab / Orlando Sentinel. Sponsor supplies CDP with high resolution logos for use in banners, flyers, tabloid cover page, website, Facebook and other social media, signage, etc.
Event promotion includes: Newspapers, Flyers/Posters, In-Store, On-Site, Banners/Signage, Social Media, Website, Publicity)
Example of exposure benefits:
Orlando Sentinel (paid advertising & publicity for sponsors)
- 72,000 (guaranteed minimum) newspaper: Promotional tabloid insert into select ZIP CODES (paid circulation/subscribers) – approximately 30% (22,000) in Lake; 70% (40,000) outside Lake.
- Ad for sponsor inside this piece: 1/8th to 1 full page based on sponsorship level. Sponsor supplies finished ad for use.
- Sponsors’ logos prominently featured on front cover (size varies with based on commitment level with major sponsors’ logos larger than minimum sponsors’ logos). Logos (high resolution) supplied by sponsor as JPG or PDF.
- Cover produced by DCAF/CDP.
- Bonus Distribution: at Downtown Clermont Art Festival.
- Sponsor listing inside this piece
- 2 DCAF ads in full circulation (Central Florida approx. circulation: 260,000 each ad). Sponsor logos included in ad.
- 3 DCAF ads in Lake county circulation (approx. 24,000 each run). Sponsor logos included in ad.
- Listings in Calendar, minimum of one.
- Publicity releases full circ (min. one) and Lake edition (min. one). Major sponsors mentioned (Note: editorial policies of all media outlets affect publicity releases being subject to editing for space purposes. This in not paid advertising.)
OTHER MEDIA (paid advertising we place and publicity we solicit)
- Daily Commercial / South Lake Press (2 print ads); News Leader (2 print ads); West Orange Times (2 print ads). Ads will be DCAF with sponsor logos included in ad. (Ad size: Minimum 1/4th page)
- South Lake Tablet frequents ad and mentions in editorial. (Minimum 1 full online page, multiple links, articles
- Publicity of event beforehand: Silent Auctions; Chamber of Commerce Breakfast; City of Clermont utility bill; follow-up publicity “Thank you” and other residual exposure (mentions of sponsors included in our releases sent to media; media may edit these submissions. However, we will send at least three “themed” follow-up releases to our media contact list.
- Submission of event info to TV/Radio stations (commercial and Public) Community Events/Calendar. (Use determined by media)
ONLINE EXPOSURE – mentions and inclusion
- Lake County, City of Clermont, Clermont Downtown Partnership website (Calendar of Events)
- Social media: CDP Facebook pages (Historic Downtown Clermont, Downtown Clermont Art Festival, Downtown Clermont Farmer’s Market, and Clermont Downtown Partnership
- eBlasts (at least 1 per week beginning September 30) to approximately 2,000 opt-in “Friends of Downtown Clermont”
BANNERS / SIGNAGE – Banners/signage for event
- 4’-0” x 8’-0” banners (2) at Highway 50 & 8th Street, Clermont. Minimum 4 days.
- 3’-0” x 6’-0” banner at CDP tent during Art Festival; one at City Hall Park
- 3’-0” x 6’-0” banner (2) Downtown Clermont during First Friday (Nov 4), Harvest Festival (Oct 29), Pet Costume Contest
- Parade (Oct 30 Farmer’s Market)
- Flyers (8 1Ž2 x 11) and Poster (11 x 17) distributed at all Downtown Clermont shops, Chamber of Commerce, City Water Dept, Apopka Natural Gas, Farmer’s Market (starting October 2), Harvest Festival, First Friday (Oct 7, Nov 4); Car Show (Oct 8).
- City of Clermont kiosks (in high-traffic locations in Clermont such as WaterFront Park, Hancock Park, City Hall Park, etc)
- Sponsor exposure at pre-DCAF events (Chamber of Commerce breakfast in October, Business After Hours Art Auction, etc)
- Sponsor exposure at Artist / Sponsor reception
$1,000 and higher sponsors receive
- One free 10 ft x 10 ft space at one First Friday Food Truck/Music on Montrose event between October 7, 2016 and
September 1, 2017, your choice of dates
- One free 10 ft x 10 ft space at two different Farmer’s Market (Sundays) events between October 9, 2016 and
September 3, 2017
- One free 10 ft x 10 ft space at two different Second Saturday Classic Car Cruise In events between October 8,
2016 and September 2, 2017
- Orlando Sentinel Tabloid: 1 pg 10” w x 10.5” d. 1Ž2 pg 4.91” w x 10.5” d (vert); 10” x 5.25” d (hrz); 1/4 pg: 4.91” w x 5.25” d; 1/8 pg: 3.22” w x 4.0” d.
Can we help promote your business at this wonderful, free, family-friendly, community event?
CLERMONT DOWNTOWN PARTNERSHIP • 352-247-4640 • email@example.com • www.clermontdowntownpartnership.com